What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited send to the device that the user uses to access the sites themselves. Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal and sent back to the site when the user returns to visit that specific site.
Cookies are used for various purposes: to perform computer authentication, to manage user preferences, to increase site performance, to memorize the configurations set by the user, to analyse traffic, preferences and visitor behaviour.
Cookies are divided into two categories:
- Technical cookies: these are cookies used “for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or by the user to provide this service”. In turn, they are divided into navigation or session cookies that guarantee normal navigation and use of the site (for example, to allow authentication when accessing a reserved area) and function cookies that allow the user to navigate according to criteria chosen by him such as the language.
- Profiling cookies: they are used to profile the user and “send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same while browsing”
What cookies do we use?
The www.ricarica.biz site uses only technical cookies for correct functioning and to allow the user to use the site’s contents, as well as functionality cookies to offer the user specific functions and improve the service; no personal data of the user is processed. Cookies that generate an ID for the visitor are not associated with any personal information, so the treatment is anonymous.
Furthermore, the site uses analytical cookies (purely for statistical purposes) in order to evaluate the measurement of the website’s traffic and its most visited areas, as well as to improve service and to facilitate its use by the visitor. Information collected is used in an aggregated and anonymous way. No cookies are used for user profiling, nor any tracking method.
Third party cookies
Third-party cookies are set by sites other than the one the user is visiting. The site www.ricarica.biz has no control over the cookies managed entirely by third parties and does not have access to the information collected through said cookies.
The deactivation of third-party cookies is possible through the methods made available by the third-party companies themselves, data controllers, as indicated in the links below:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage cookies;
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it;
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie;
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Disabling third-party cookies does not affect the navigability of the website in any way.